Saturday, January 17, 2009

Her Hips

Saturday, January 17, 2009
It must have been the shape of her hips
that made you want to melt away
It must have been the taste of her lips
to make you fall on your knees, to pray

It must have been the velvet in your hair
that made you seem so very divine
It must have been that cologne you wear
that made me wish you were mine

It must have been the perk of her breasts
that made her a better catch than I
Time could tell there was no contest
to prove that she gave you a better high

But it must have been your sneaky smiles
that made me continue to fight for you
It must have been how you drove me miles
and made me hold on like tacky glue

But still she had the riper thighs,
which drew in your attention so
That I could sing celestial lullabies
and you would only hear the crows

It must have been the gold in her sweet locks
that made your heart pound like rocks
It must have been her love-lightening shocks
that leaves me, lost behind in the stocks

And still it is her blueberry eyes
which draw in your attention so
That I will sing celestial lullabies
and you will only hear the crows

0 comments:

 
Farce of the Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates