Saturday, December 20, 2008

You Aren't Typical

Saturday, December 20, 2008
There's something about you I cannot explain,
something about your unusual frame,
something about the sound of your name,
something that makes you atypical

There's something to the sound of your voice,
something that makes me dance without choice,
something that can both create and destroy,
something that makes you exceptional

There's something to the way that you smile,
something about your eccentric style,
something that makes this all worthwhile,
something that makes you phenomenal

There's something about the way that you stand,
something about the sweet shape of your hands,
something about you I'll never understand,
something that makes you remarkable

There's something about this that just feels right,
something that makes me want to spend the night,
something about this is worth any fight,

Something that tells me I love you....

0 comments:

 
Farce of the Blog ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates